Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 7

I got up yesterday at 6:00 and headed to the gym.  I only did 10 minutes on the elliptical (and thought I was going to die - that sucker is hard) and 21 minutes on the bike (biking 4.33 miles to be exact).

I am really trying hard to be healthy and eat healthy.  I have been tracking my food intake and exercise on sparkpeople.com it tells you how how many calories you've eaten when you input the food and how many calories you burned working out.  My goal is to lose 2 lbs a week.  I weighed last Thursday to start off the fun - so I'll weigh either tonight or tomorrow to mark my weeks progress - I'm scared I haven't lost anything after watching what I've eaten and exercising.

I didn't go exercise this morning - according to sparkpeople.com, I should only work out 3 days a week on MWF.  I might go this evening though. 

It's been really hard watching what I'm eating, but I found a cool website (caloriecount.com) that lets me input a recipe and it will tell me the nutrition facts for the recipe.  I went through a lot of the recipes on Chezfruge.com and found the nutrition facts for them, then posted the picture showing what the nutrition facts were with the recipe.  I'm pretty excited about that website.  It's so cool!  I am not excited about how unhealthy a lot of that stuff on the blog really is!

The Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are pretty healthy though and so I may whip up a batch of those and stick them in the freezer so I have a quick healthy snack!

No comments: